Effective Date 06/25/04
Leslie Controls, Inc. recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web
sites. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for the users' right to privacy and to guide our relationships
with our users. Following is an overview of our policies and procedures regarding information that may be collected
from our users either knowingly or un-knowingly and how we deal with that information. An overview of the information
contained in this document is as follows:
- What personally-identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
- Which organization is collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Leslie Controls, Inc.'s control.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact email@example.com
. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact customer service at Leslie Controls, Inc. through our 800 number posted in the "About Us" section of our website to resolve your concerns.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on this website. The personal information collected on
this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Resumes are requested for job applicants and are used to evaluate the candidate. Resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any unrelated entity outside of Leslie Controls, Inc.. Resumes are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated by our Human Resources department (usually no longer than one year).
- Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for us to contact that person to provide information about our services. This information may be stored on our servers. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete your information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and contact information and the approximate dates you visited the websites.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, for consumers, investors or customers with questions, concerns, complaints, inquires, requests for information or technical support questions, is used to respond to your request for information. This information may be stored on our servers. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete your information, contact email@example.com. Please provide your name and contact information and the approximate dates you visited the website.
The LeslieControls.com website may use persistent cookies, clear GIFs and log file information (such as Internet Protocol
Address, referring URLs, etc.) about your activity at this site in order to understand website usage and to resolve any
problems, for example, in navigation thus enhancing your experience at this site. Information about those cookies or
website usage is not disseminated to any other parties and is for internal use only.
INFORMATION SHARING OR DISCLOSURE
Leslie Controls, Inc. may provide your information to our representative, or our representatives may collect information
from you on our behalf if Leslie Controls, Inc. has contracted with a third party to provide some part of the information
or service that you have requested. By written agreement, these agents are required to implement similar security measures
and will process your information only as authorized by Leslie Controls, Inc. to fulfill the service that they have been
contracted to provide.
Other than representatives who act on our behalf, information you provide at this site will not be transferred to unrelated
third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. However, please note that personal information provided to this
site is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Leslie Controls, Inc. has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal
information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our employees are made
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information
collected at this site (www.LeslieControls.com) we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website
pages. For questions or concerns about the information collected or used at this site, please contact
CHANGES IN CORPORATE STRUCTURE
If all or part of the company is sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, the personal information you have
provided at this site may be transferred as part of that transaction. However, Leslie Controls, Inc. will take steps to
which it was collected.
OTHER LESLIE CONTROLS, INC. WEBSITES
Leslie Controls, Inc. operates a number of other websites including www.circor.com and www.spenceengineering.com.